Terms of Service
It is strongly recommended that you read Faxo’s Terms of Service Agreement, which follows. Once you access Faxo’s website for browsing or using its services, you automatically accept Faxo’s Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you should not browse the site, nor use its services.
Any questions, complaints, or concerns about Faxo’s Terms of Service Agreement should be directed here.
Password and Account Security
It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and therefore your account secure. You are responsible for any activity generated through that password. Should you discover that there has been any unauthorized use of your password, you will immediately notify Faxo here. When choosing your password, you will not choose a name or topic that assumes the identity of another person without that person’s permission. Passwords may not be objectionable on the basis of legality or the sensitivities of the average person.
Right to Property
The following are the exclusive property of Faxo:
- Service marks
- Sound/video clips
- Content provided by third parties
- Search engine
- Data bases
You agree not to:
- Create a derivative work
Registration on Site
One registration is allowed per user. When registering, you agree to give honest, up-to-date, accurate information. If you give any false or incomplete information, Faxo may end or suspend your access.
Content and Access
Faxo users must be aware that:
- All information to which you have access is the responsibility of the original source.
- Faxo offers users access to its site, but is not obligated to provide such access. Access may need to be suspended at times in order to maintain or make changes to services.
- Objectional material may be filtered. However, in the case that such material may exist through Faxo, users will access Faxo’s services at their own risk.
- Tampering with content on the Faxo website or third party sites, including but not limited to modifying, copying, or creating a derivative work, is strictly prohibited.
- Written permission must be given for a user to reproduce, store, print, or distribute any web site content.
- You may only access Faxo through the interface provided by the website.
- Faxo reserves all rights not granted in this Terms of Service Agreement.
The Faxo site may not be used to harm or threaten to harm other users, nor to post any materials without Faxo’s permission or solicitation. Material may not be posted that:
- Contains software viruses, worms, or programs that inhibit or destroy software/hardware, sites, servers, and networks.
- Collects personal information about users without their permission.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violates any laws, from local laws to international laws.
- Searching “off-line”, “meta-searching”, or querying our site through software to see how it ranks, without Faxo’s authorization.
In addition, you will abide by all copyrights and trademarks.
Changes in Service
Faxo reserves the right to make changes and improvements to its web site at any time without notice. Once these changes are posted on the site, users automatically accept and agree to the changes upon their first use of the site.
Service may be terminated by either Faxo or by the user without prior notification as follows:
- If you wish to end your agreement with Faxo, you may let us know at anytime or close your account.
- Faxo may end its agreement with you if you do not abide by its Terms of Service Agreement; we are required to do so by law; or one of our third parties has ended services with us or with you.
Posting on Site
You agree that you will abide by this agreement when posting information on the Faxo site. Faxo will not be liable for any postings, regardless of objectionable posting, or postings with errors or misrepresentation. You also agree that all responsibility for liability belongs to users who post the information.
External Web Site LinksFaxo has absolutely no control over other sites to which it is linked. You agree that Faxo is not responsible in any way for information on these sites. Rather, these sites are governed by their own terms of service and privacy policies to which your rights will be protected.
Advertiser ContactsThrough Faxo, you may make contacts with third party vendors and advertisers. Faxo has no liability for the results of any of your activities with them, including, but not limited to purchases, warranties, and promotions. Your rights and obligations with advertisers and vendors are governed by their web sites’ terms of service and privacy policies.
Liability Limitation and Indemnification
Faxo will not be liable for access to your data and transmission by any unauthorized user, the actions of a third party on the Faxo site, nor any site postings.
You agree to hold harmless all Faxo employees and its agents against any and all liabilities resulting from:
- Information you enter on the site.
- Your violation of other users’ rights.
- Your violation of the Terms of Service Agreement.
- Your use of the Faxo site.